Tuesday 30 April 2013

Winging It

My grandmother came across this unbranded extreme-batwing dress on dragging us into her new favourite shop, Pinc (a random retailer which recently popped up in our local shopping centre, chock full of '70s style chiffon blouses, bodycon midis like my leopard lovely, glitter sleeve parkas and even disco pant dupes), and, luckily enough for me, decided it had to be mine!

You can't beat a statement-sleeved LBD for taking you anywhere and everywhere, and this is the perfect transitional piece to take the baton from my trusty black sweater dress - worn with opaques and flat boots for colder days, bare legs and tan sandals when it warms up, or killer heels and statement accessories for evening! The little leatherette tie-belt will be great for slinging around LWDs, maxi dresses and jumpsuits too... Not bad for under £20!






Dress: Pinc, Boots: Primark (Past Season)


What's your go-to transitional piece?



Follow Me:

 Follow Me On Bloglovin’RSS FeedFacebookInstagramPinterest

14 comments:

  1. I like those cute fringed boots!

    monica
    www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Monica - they're a definite favourite amongst my rather extensive collection of ankle boots!!

      Delete
  2. This dress is gorgeous and I love your shoes!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous of your entire wardrobe but mostly this dress!!! omgosh fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how you've styled this..so lovely

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sleeve detail is beautiful!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ps. if that is the one in Sutton, I recently lived in Morden! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roxii! Wow, it is yeah - actually I noticed you mention a shop in Kingston in one of your posts recently and wondered if you were nearby!!

      Delete
  7. Lovely dress!
    Gorgeous shoes!
    I want!

    http://justporsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Amber! It's real - was actually 6 inches longer until recently!

    ReplyDelete