Sunday 15 September 2013

Hell for Leather: Introducing the Autumn/Winter Skort!

A couple of posts ago, I was sharing my white skort's summertime adventures with you, and pondering the possibilities of purchasing a more wintry version... Since then, autumn has rather unceremoniously ousted summer from London for who-knows-how-long, causing my crisp white ensembles to be passed over for more gothic garb (although the monochrome love-in persists unabated - do not be alarmed). But the reign of the skort continues! Mummy Muses spied this leathery lovely on the Daisy Street website and kindly purchased it for me as an early birthday present (and yes, I am already wearing it, a full 2 weeks in advance, oops!). 


AW13, Autumn Winter 2013, Sam Muses, UK Fashion Blog, London Style Blogger, Skort, Zara, Leather, Dupe, Daisy Street, Primark, Sheer Shirt, Western, How to Wear, Outfit Ideas, How to Style

Sam Muses, UK Fashion Blog, London Style Blogger, Skort, Zara, Leather, Dupe, Daisy Street, Primark, Sheer Shirt, Western, How to Wear, Outfit Ideas, How to Style, Shoe Boots, Peep Toe, Cut-Out, Multi-Buckle, AW13, Autumn Winter 2013

Skort: Daisy Street (Available Here), Shirt, Boots and Leather Bralet (Under Shirt): All Primark

This little beauty will see me right through to spring with opaques and boots, but, for now, I'm making the most of the last few days of tights-free weather! Made from a wonderfully stretchy material, it's soooo comfy (though, being kinda in-between-sizes, I did go for the larger size, which was the right decision).

I am, as the title says, going hell for leather with even more gusto than usual this season - in addition to the brand new high-rise leather trews I currently sport as I type, I finally found my perfect varsity/baseball jacket (below), fortuitously styled up with the skort on the Daisy Street website! Monochrome, leather-sleeved and under £25; I have been waiting a loooong time for this combination! 

Sam Muses, Monochrome, UK Fashion Blog, London Style Blogger, Skort, Zara, Leather, Dupe, Daisy Street, Primark, Leather Sleeve Baseball Jacket, Varsity, Contrast, David Bowie T-Shirt, Tee, Bowler Hat, How to Wear, Outfit Ideas, How to Style

Sam Muses, UK Fashion Blog, London Style Blogger, Skort, Zara, Leather, Dupe, Daisy Street, Primark, Leather Sleeve Baseball Jacket, Varsity, Contrast, David Bowie T-Shirt, Tee, Bowler Hat, How to Wear, Outfit Ideas, How to Style, Wedge High Tops, Sports Luxe, Monochrome
Skort and Jacket: Both Daisy Street, Hat, Top and Trainers: All Primark


Will you be skorting on into Autumn/Winter?


Follow Me:

 Follow Me On Bloglovin’RSS FeedFacebookInstagramPinterest

3 comments:

  1. The leather skort looks great, was in two minds about how it would look on, but you've inspired me to go ahead and order it!

    ReplyDelete