Sunday 27 April 2014

Stripes and Flowers

It's been a good few months since my last monochrome mash-up/floral-stripe showdown, and (do correct me if I'm wrong) I don't think I've ever combined monochrome, florals and stripes, so here we go... This pleated H&M mini has a lovely Riviera quality to it - perfect with a cropped tee for summer or a black sweater and opaques for winter, Parisienne-style, but, for this transitional period between arctic and slightly-less-arctic, I decided to try something a bit different (well, OK, for me, not that different, but never mind!) and pair it with last year's Miss Selfridge mono floral shirt (minus peplum!).

H&M, Monochrome, Pleated, Stripe, Mini Skirt, SS14, Floral, Shirt, Peplum, Miss Selfridge, Print Clash, Mix, How to Wear, Outfit Ideas, Styling Ideas, Boohoo, White Shoes, Court, Sam Muses, UK Fashion Blog, London Style Blogger

27 April 3

27 April 2

27 April 4

27 April 2014

27 April 7

27 April 8

27 April 13
Skirt: H&M (Current), Shirt: Miss Selfridge (Past Season), Shoes: Boohoo (Past Season)


Anyone else still mad for monochrome?


Follow Me:

 Follow Me On Bloglovin’RSS FeedFacebookInstagramPinterest

2 comments: