Monday 19 May 2014

Girl Meets Boy: 2 Ways to Wear a Floral Shirt

I picked this George at ASDA floral shirt up on a whim recently, since, although I had next to no idea as to how I would actually wear it, I couldn't resist the charms of its pretty porcelain-style print... Fast-forward a few weeks and it's already one of my most-worn items of the season! Last week, I happened to throw it on two days running - flipping between a ladylike vintage vibe (ably assisted by my new mesh-panel midi), and a more androgynous, "suited" style (accompanied by co-ordinating cobalt strides) - so I thought I'd show you the results...

14 May 3Ed15 May 6Ed



Go Girly

Sam Muses, UK Fashion Blog, London Style Blogger, Cobalt Blue, Floral Shirt, A Line, Sheer Panel Midi Skirt, Matalan, George, ASDA, SS14, How to Wear, Outfit Ideas, Style Inspiration, Vintage Style

15 May 6

15 May 4

15 May 8

15 May 11

15 may 2
Shirt and Shoes: Both George at ASDA, Skirt: Matalan


Do It Like a Dude

Sam Muses, UK Fashion Blog, London Style Blogger, George, ASDA, Cobalt Blue, Floral Print Shirt, Primark, Cropped Trousers, Tailored, Ankle Cuff Court Shoes, SS14, How to Wear, Androgynous, Style Inspiration, Outfit Ideas

14 May 10

14 May 4

14 May 3

14 May 1

14 May 6
Shirt: As Above; Trousers, Jacket and Shoes: All Primark


Are you a floral fan? How do you wear yours?



Follow Me:

 Follow Me On Bloglovin’RSS FeedFacebookInstagramPinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment