Wednesday 23 July 2014

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink* (Sale Steal III)

*OK, I actually took these pictures on Saturday, but I would still, like, totally wear this on a Wednesday if I wasn't going to be spending the evening on a picnic rug surrounded by wine and cream cakes (it's a hard, hard life).

Anyway, my third and final LOVE sale splurge was this jaw-dropping jumpsuit - on paper, a pastel pink, strapless, harem-style onesie sounds like something even Barbie might think twice about, but, having seen how stunning the powder blue version looked on Lucy Meck, I decided to be brave and give it a whirl... and I couldn't love it more! Perfect party wear, but also justifiable pre-5pm, pre-October, I think (and yes, I have road-tested this theory!).

And the Chanel-dupe pearl accessories? £3.71 for the set including (very speedy) international delivery - I love eBay!

Pastel, Harem, Lucy Meck, Sale, Chanel, Pearl Choker, Bracelet, Ring, Necklace, Oversized, Dupe, Miley Cyrus, eBay, UK Fashion Blog, London Style Blogger, Sam Muses, SS14, Styling Ideas, Outfit Inspiration, How to Wear

19 July 5

19 July 4

19 July 2Ed
Jumpsuit: LOVE; Choker, Bracelet & Ring: eBay; Shoes: Carvela (Past Season)


Follow Me:

 Follow Me On Bloglovin’RSS FeedFacebookInstagramPinterest

4 comments: