Monday 7 July 2014

Sale Steal II: LOVE Blush Lace Plunge Neck Playsuit

I've not had quite as much time as I'd have liked to swan around in lace and pearls over the last couple of weeks, since I've been too busy attending fictional tea parties/being crucified/seducing interviewers on boardroom tables (primarily for the purposes of my end-of-year acting presentation and not purely recreationally), so it's time to make up for it, pesky showers or no! This was another LOVE sale bargain - and, yes, another playsuit, but it looked like such a versatile summer staple I couldn't resist... I'm dressing it down with gladiators and dangly boho accessories for day, and up with piled-on pearls and kitten heels for high-society soirĂ©es the hell of it.

SS14, How to Wear, Styling Inspiration, Outfit Ideas, Sam Muses, UK Fashion Blog, London Style Blogger, Pearl Cluster Necklace

7 July 4

7 July 3

7 July 2014
Playsuit: LOVE, Jewellery and Shoes: Primark (Past Season)


Follow Me:

 Follow Me On Bloglovin’RSS FeedFacebookInstagramPinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment