Friday 10 June 2016

A Midsummer Night's Dream

Well, I'd used the 'caped crusader' pun too many times already... And the sun did come out for a couple of minutes this week, so the concept of 'summer' doesn't seem quite such a reach as it did a few days ago, when I literally had to wade, rather than walk, around London...

I'm a sucker for a built-in cape (superhero complex?) - so as soon as I discovered that this angelic 'can't believe it's not designer' beaut cost less than £20, it was a case of 'get in my wardrobe. right. now.' It doesn't, sadly, allow me to fly over puddles, but it does look great with my staple pleated maxi on drier days...

Caped Top - Forever 21, Tan Waisted Belt - Primark, Pleated Maxi Skirt - Jane Norman

6 Jun 3

Caped Top - Forever 21, Tan Waisted Belt - Primark, Pleated Maxi Skirt - Jane Norman, Tan Heeled Ghillie Sandals - Tu

26407655724_4e3fa4d8f9_o
Top: Forever 21, Skirt: Jane Norman (Past Season), Belt: Primark, Shoes: Tu


Follow Me:

 Follow Me On Bloglovin’RSS FeedFacebookInstagramPinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment